Old 14-07-2014, 01:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Let it be Let it be is offline

Default Effective bird scarers - Update

Malcolm wrote:
In article , Chris Hogg
writes
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 22:22:55 +0100, "Woodworm"
wrote:

Found an effective answer to the problem - mouse poison in the bird
feed! Now I've got to find a way to keep the carcasses out of the way of
the cats. Good evening.

I don't believe you. You're trolling, just to get people angry with
you!

That does appear to be his sole reason for posting here :-(

It wasn't, this is a genuine 'let you know the answer' to the enquiry in my
initial post on the subject!

Every village has to have its idiot, and he's ours.

And as for "village idiots" - then from my 'lurking period to get the feel
of the group' before actually making a post here, it was (and still is)
rather obvious that this group has more than its fair share of those without
my having to join them.

Or should they be called Sacha's sycophants?

Now if you want a troll, I shall make a (rather loud) request here and now
for a real one to return (apart from Judith in whatever country she/he is in
at the momemt that is) - HEY CHRISTOPHER STEVENS, IF YOU ARE STILL NOSING
AROUND, HOW ABOUT RESTARTING YOUR SHENANIGANS HERE AGAIN TO LIVEN THINGS UP
A BIT?

Have a nice day