Old 14-07-2014, 02:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Another Idea

wrote:
Under the creed of Never Give Up, here is my idea. I also lost 2 of
my Hybrid Roses in the Rose Garden this year. (edible group so I
didn't mention them. SO I think in their space I am going to plant
one yellow squash and one zucchini for a fall crop. Can't hurt right?
No voles, no borers, still irrigated and fenced. I started some seeds
in 1 inch peat pots a few weeks ago so they are ready to get into
some dirt. Wish me luck !!!
MJ

GOOD LUCK ! I've got one zucchini left , and it's sick . Leaves are turning
yellow/brown in patches and the edges are turning black and curling up .
Haven't pinned it down , but the closest description I found is mosaic
virus - incurable . And it could infect all my vines if I read correctly .
rosanne roseannadanna mode
If it's not one thing , it's another .
/roseanne roseannadanna nmode
--