Old 14-07-2014, 08:40 PM
Mangle101 Mangle101 is offline
Registered User

Default Unidentified Weeds

Good evening everyone, I have 2 problems that I hope someone may be be able to help myself with. I have 2 as of yet unidentified weeds that are proving rather troublesome in eradicating from my garden.

This one pictured below has leaves almost 'Rhubard like' and when dug up they have white bulbous tumour like roots that snake for considerable distances. Seeming I'm only able to post one picture at a time so, I'll post the other weed on the next post. Thanking you in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Unidentified Weeds-image.jpg