Old 14-07-2014, 04:26 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default USA politics and culture wars

On 7/14/2014 5:30 AM, Drew Lawson wrote:
In article
"David E. Ross" writes:

Almost a month ago, I added Todd to my filters on this newsgroup, to
mark all of his messages as deleted.

I've been tempted, but he still has some mild amusement value.

I'm an old-fart and still read news with trn, so I see a list of
participants before selecting a thread. When I see Todd listed, I
go in with "what is he going to come up with now?" filters running.
(There are others here and there with similar expectations.)

I might be an even older fart (less than a month away from turning 73).
My doctor has me on medication for high blood pressure. I filter Todd
because I don't want to counteract my meds.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see