Old 14-07-2014, 04:04 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
ChairMan[_2_] ChairMan[_2_] is offline

Default Pre-treat weeds with soapy water before spraying weed killer?

In ,
HomeGuy" "Home "Home"@Guy.com belched:
J Burns wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Have to try plain Roundup on one side of the yard,
then add some soap and do the other side of the yard.
Do an A versus B test. I'd like to hear how the test
works out. I do use Roundup on my weeds.

Why do you have your line-length set to 50-odd characters instead of,
say, 72?

why do you continuely morph?
is it because your an asshole or you do you have an identity problem