Old 14-07-2014, 10:46 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Pre-treat weeds with soapy water before spraying weed killer?

HomeGuy" "Home wrote:
Bob F wrote:

I buy Roundup in premixed 5-liter hand-pump sprayer:

I use the concentrate. It is hugely less expensive purchased that
way.

I don't use enough roundup to make it a real concern. I don't have a
lot of area (on a sq. footage basis) to nuke of all plant life. Due
to political retardation, concentrated roundup is not available at the
retail level where I am.

The pump sprayer is easily refillable.

You can buy concentrated roundup that comes in a pump sprayer?

Come-on. You can't really be that dumb.