Old 15-07-2014, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Weird weather

On 15/07/14 07:43, Sacha wrote:
This is such a weird year for weather! I'd have sworn we'd get a
downpour last night but we got a tiny drizzle and then nothing. Today is
mainly clear blue sky and the wind is just a zephyr from the west. It
seems to b e a year of prolonged dry spells and then ferocious downpours
- one succeeding the other.

I prefer that over endless drizzle.

However my neighbours down the hill were not impressed with the monsoon
and marble sized hailstones last week - quite a lot of flash flooding.
My lawn was under an inch of water just on account of the clay.