Old 26-04-2003, 12:27 PM
Torsten Brinch

Default UK farm profitability to jun 2002

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002 21:29:01 +0000, Tim Lamb
wrote:

In article , Torsten Brinch
writes

..It should
not be a problem to you if someone says farm production shouldn't have
a subsidy. Either you can agree, or you are able to argue why or in
which way you think it should.

..

I can't so I will continue claiming and look forward
to the day when it is someone else's problem.

If you see there's a problem, I can't ask for more.

I should have made it clear, considering this is x-posted to ukba,
that noone is being blamed for, or being asked to justify why he is
personally claiming a subsidy he is clearly entitled to, according to
the law.