Old 16-07-2014, 02:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default USA politics and culture wars

David Harebrained wrote:

For me, he is now filtered for a few months and Higgs
will join him if there is not self control evident soon.

Anyway let's get back to gardens.

Don't see you making any attempt, you just keep provoking them,
you are who needs to exercise self control.

My veggie garden just started about three weeks ago:
http://i59.tinypic.com/2qso58h.jpg

Back lawn freshly mowed:
http://i62.tinypic.com/2zic8bl.jpg

Front lawn freshly mowed:
http://i60.tinypic.com/mvrpz9.jpg

Three wise Fat Alberts:
http://i60.tinypic.com/24pctg5.jpg

Apple moocher:
http://i61.tinypic.com/x23xps.jpg

Apple moocher bedding down for the night:
http://i62.tinypic.com/300r8dj.jpg

Barney the rescued barn cat:
http://i61.tinypic.com/vo0pk9.jpg

Cali, Barney's sister:
http://i58.tinypic.com/2irn2ts.jpg

Barn cats are tough:
http://i59.tinypic.com/1564fb8.jpg

My Jilly, the Mensa cat:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2wgvjt1.jpg

Wonderful big old farm house on five acres will be auctioned 7/22,
great piece of land for gardening, has a lovely pond, and a
spectacular view of the Catskills, half mile down the road from me:
http://i58.tinypic.com/azgabt.jpg