Old 16-07-2014, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Newbury Hugh Newbury is offline

Default Loops: way of hanging hosepipe

On 16/07/14 10:46, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
Derek Turner wrote:

It would appear that Windows Live Mail is broken and doesn't understand sig
separators. Why does that not surprise me?

Wonders will never cease! I am going to say a good word for Microsoft,
and even its poxious mailer :-)

No, it's not broken, that so-called signature separator mechanism is.
It always was a stupid idea, perpetrated by a few ignorant fanatics,
sneaked into an RFC on other matters, and has never worked. If it
had used a less cretinous set of characters, it might have been
accepted by the mailer communities but, as it is, it never has been.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

You could always use Linux.

Hugh