Old 16-07-2014, 06:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default USA politics and culture wars

On 07/16/2014 09:20 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
Careful! We do not know the scope of his power!

Hi Higgs,

Thank to you and your great powers, my investment in
future Nevada beach front property is not panning out!

Eventually you will get tired and California WILL fall
into the ocean (oh, the pollution!). Then I will be
filthy stinkin' RICH! YOUR POWERS ARE NOT UNLIMITED!!!

:-)

-T

I wonder if anyone will think I was not kidding?

Trade you Clark County for Alpine County!