Old 17-07-2014, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
philgurr philgurr is offline

Default Ugh

"Jeff Layman" wrote in message
On 17/07/2014 09:04, Nick Maclaren wrote:
While removing chickweed from a patch of my vegetable garden,
I had the displeasure of grabbing hold of what proved to be a
13-slug gang-bang. Sizable ones, too.

I think I need new glasses. I hurriedly read your post as "grabbing a 13-amp plug", and
wondered what that was doing in the garden. But I reckon the shock from grabbing that
would be far less than what you'd experienced! Slugs really are disgusting creatures.

It's all a matter of perception really, and I share the revulsion of others.
But I do wonder what our reaction would be if slugs could sing!

Ardmhor