Old 17-07-2014, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Ugh

On 2014-07-17 08:04:11 +0000, Nick Maclaren said:

While removing chickweed from a patch of my vegetable garden,
I had the displeasure of grabbing hold of what proved to be a
13-slug gang-bang. Sizable ones, too.

What a year!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Aaaaak. They give me the shudders and if I touch one I feel quite sick.
13 of them - disgusting!

And how come once it's on your fingers the slime turns to superglue? I
hate that.

Steve

That is so true! I've started wiping the slime off on the brick of the
house wall. It seems to help, but there's always some slime left
behind. Yuk! Worse when you wash your hands. Double yuk!!
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London