Old 18-07-2014, 09:59 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Lawn Aerator

"Guv Bob" wrote:

Anybody know where to get an aerator that's basically a 20-gallon barrel with a row
of aerator tubes fastened around each head? The one I'm looking for is pulled by hand.
I have too much area to cover for the foot-stomper type, but don't need to get a
motorized version.

I meant to say.... you fill the barrel up with water. Ends up weighing around 200 pounds.

I seriously doubt you are physically capable of moving that type of
aerator by hand unless it's always downhill and then it will aerate
you.
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...Id=6970&ipp=24