Old 19-07-2014, 10:56 AM posted to rec.gardens
josephkk josephkk is offline

Default Rabbit!

On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 10:11:54 +1000, Fran Farmer
wrote:

On 13/07/2014 3:21 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Saturday, July 12, 2014 8:07:28 PM UTC-7, Fran Farmer wrote:

It is very painful to have lived through better times and see one's beloved country losing its soul.

I know exactly what you mean. You can at least take comfort in knowing
that at least the residents of your country can manage to elect a
President who seems like a decent human being. Sad tough about all the
vitriolic comments that are sent his way - no doubt due to him dusky
skin colour and the red colour of the necks of those who make such
comments.

What alternate earth are you on? BHO is a record setting bad president,
totally eclipsing his immediate predecessor GHB. We haven't had a decent
president since Teddy Rosevelt.

You should see the creep we have heading up our country at the moment,
and none of his hangers on seem to be any better. I never used to feel
ashamed of my country but increasingly that is how I am feeling.