Old 20-07-2014, 12:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Yet another What is it?

On 2014-07-19 13:45:12 +0000, David Hill said:

On 19/07/2014 10:43, Sacha wrote:
snip

After a lot more searching I at last found it
http://www.bhg.com/gardening/plant-d...ual/angelonia/
A new one to me
David @ a still rain and thunder free side of Swansea Bay

And very pretty it is. How you tracked it down, heaven knows!

To be honest nor do I , I tried following leads and searching plants
from different countries, different wholesalers here and in Europe.
Tried a google search that tries to match your picture with google pictures.
When you open a google search click on images, the search box then
shows a camera, click on that and carry on from there.
It didn't find it.

It bore a close resemblance to some of the Polish Streptocarpus so I'm
grateful that I was introduced to those!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com