Old 20-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Willi_9 Willi_9 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkweed[_3_] View Post
One bumblebee and several hoverflies to be precise Thanks for looking! I always enjoy your photographs. I have to log-in to be able to post and even then it can be very tricky to get a message to go. [This is already my second try after re-log-in] That's why I'm so thrifty with compliments and do reply only to tangible garden or nature related issues (if I'm believing I have something very important to contribute ).