Old 20-07-2014, 05:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mad Cow Mad Cow is offline

Default papaver somniferum

In article , Willi_9 Willi_9.e417c2
writes

I have to log-in to be able to
post and even then it can be very tricky to get a message to go. [This
is already my second try after re-log-in] That's why I'm so thrifty with
compliments and do reply only to tangible garden or nature related
issues (if I'm believing I have something very important to contribute
).

Why not get a proper news service? I'm told they do still exist (and
it'd be nice to be able to see your pictures!)
--
Sue ]