Old 20-07-2014, 11:07 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Lawn Aerator

On Sun, 20 Jul 2014 12:19:05 -0400, HomeGuy
Home@guy.com wrote:

Brooklyn1 wrote:

Lawn aeration is a crock.

In areas that get sub-freezing in winter (like most of Canada)
the many cycles of frost heaving (freeze-thaw) in winter does
a great job of breaking up residential soil.

Just look what it does to our roads, and imagine what is going
on in the soil.

Poor analogy.

Frost heaving may break up pavement but does nothing to improve
compacted soil,

Anyone who lives in (at least) the northern 1/3 of the US and all of
Canada knows that when walking on your lawn in April (or in May in
Canada) when the last of the snow has melted from your front or back
lawns knows how spongy the ground feels.

You conveniently deleted where I said when it DRIES... you are a
douchebag, an imbecile, and very dishonest.