Old 22-07-2014, 10:30 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
josephkk josephkk is offline

Default Lawn Aerator

On Sun, 20 Jul 2014 09:22:21 -0400, HomeGuy
Home@guy.com wrote:

Tony Hwang wrote:

Lawn aeration is a crock.

Definitely beneficial for healthy lawn in our locale.

Stupid move, Tony. You're deluding yourself.

In areas that get sub-freezing in winter (like most of Canada) the many
cycles of frost heaving (freeze-thaw) in winter does a great job of
breaking up residential soil.

Think about it.

Just look what it does to our roads, and imagine what is going on in the
soil.

Long Beach CA is not northern Canada by a long shot.

?-)