Old 22-07-2014, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mole

"Phil Cook" wrote in message
On 22/07/2014 09:06, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:08:26 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

I only recently got one and when it was wombling around 100 yards down
the garden it didn't really matter. Now it's right up by the house
interfering with my planting it does matter.

Oh dear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fePU5CIHpas

B-)

I wonder...
clicky clicky
Yep.
--
Phil Cook

I just knew it would be Jasper Carrot's famous performance about his mole!
I still have it on vinyl somewhere. I haven't had to result to trying to
blast it out of the ground like he claimed to (yet) but I now understand his
frustration.