Old 24-07-2014, 07:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter James[_6_] Peter James[_6_] is offline

Default OT Freezing Soft Fruit

Roger Tonkin wrote:

For years I've frozen the very soft fruits (raspberries &
loganberries in my case) directly after picking, without
washing, because it is so difficult to dry washed fruit
sufficiently to open freeze and have in loose form. We always
use it as cooked, so not too worried about the odd
frozen/cooked magot etc, but this year some of the fruit has
been visited by birds! I'm not that concerned and want to carry
on the way we always have, but swnbo is unhappy,

What do others do?

Just the same as you with no ill affectss as yet!

Peter

--
-
The e-mail address obviously doesn't exist. If it's essential