Old 24-07-2014, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Strange butterfly behaviour

On 24/07/2014 13:39, News wrote:
On 24/07/2014 12:51, Broadback wrote:
Or is it? We have a South facing lounge with large double doors. This
weather they are wide open and latched back. Several times a day a,or
maybe they are different, butterfly flies in, has a wander around then
flies out again. I cannot see anything that might attract it, no scents
of flowers, any ideas as to why this should happen?

Same thing been happening here. Double doors open and they come in,
scoot around for 20 seconds and out again. A lot less battering against
glass than flies/wasps/bees do.

That is what intrigues me, never any hesitation in finding their way
out, must have Glass radar!