Old 25-07-2014, 08:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
news news is offline

Default Strange butterfly behaviour

On 24/07/2014 13:45, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:51:44 +0100, Broadback
wrote:

Or is it? We have a South facing lounge with large double doors. This
weather they are wide open and latched back. Several times a day a,or
maybe they are different, butterfly flies in, has a wander around then
flies out again. I cannot see anything that might attract it, no scents
of flowers, any ideas as to why this should happen?

They spend their life wondering around.

Never had them down as particularly thoughtful myself.

--
regards andy