Old 27-07-2014, 02:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
indigo indigo is offline

Default KIlver Court

On 26/07/2014 15:32, Pam Moore wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jul 2014 14:33:09 +0100, Indigo
wrote:

[...]
Couldn't agree with the owner that the so-called 'blue' named roses (I
forget the exact variety) in the parterre complemented the pink
'Gertrude Jekyll' ones, though. I think if it'd been my decision I'd
have taken them out and tried another variety in a better shade.

Has anyone grown that "blue" rose (was it Blue for You?)
I quite liked the look of it.
Does it have perfume?

Yes, that was the one. Looks like it's another David Austin rose and
they say it has a good scent.
http://www.davidaustinroses.co.uk/en...asp?showr=5115

--
Sue