Old 28-07-2014, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Very OT- Pitures from WW2 and now

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 08:42:20 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

We lived at Kingston on Thames during the War and at the time of the build
up we took a drive through Richmond Park and saw all the guns and tanks
lined up. It was very impressive and a few days after the invasion, a
subsequent drive wasn't at all 'exciting', there was nothing there!!!

Unless you were on other important business or were driving a horse
and carriage taking drives around Richmond Park seems a selfish waste
of Petrol, what was wrong with taking the (Trolley) Bus.

G.Harman