Old 30-07-2014, 05:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Squash bugs

On 07/14/2014 06:21 AM, Drew Lawson wrote:
In article
Todd writes:
Hi All,

Got my first squash bug sighting on one of my zukes today.
A big sucker too. What is the best organic method of making
them leave?

Before you start killing things, make sure you know what it is.
Squash bugs and soldier bugs look very similar. Are you seeing
damage (or witnessing feeding)?

Hi Drew,

Spotted two soldier bugs hanging out together. Big ones too.
This time I knew to look for the spots on their sides. And
this time, I cheered them on. I think they were talking
about the stock market. Could have been the wind though.

Thank you again for stopping me from doing something stupid.

-T