Old 30-07-2014, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith in England Judith in England is offline

Default pouring old tea into the garden?

On 30 Jul 2014 15:20:00 GMT, Emery Davis wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:42:08 +0100, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

The tea won't do any harm but the bags make a mess of the compost.

How so mess? I've never seen bags in the compost, so I assume they
compost well.

I have put tea-bags in my wormery and they have been the last thing left - with
tomato skins - when everything else has composted/been eaten.