Old 31-07-2014, 07:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Diluter problems

On 30/07/2014 22:14, David Hill wrote:
For more years than I like to think about I have used Diluters from
Access Irrigation, and never had any problems with the,
BUT
I bought a new one about 2 months ago. They have changed the design and
the Bottle has a much narrower neck than the last model, it lasted about
a week before I started getting a spray from the top of the thing, turns
out the bottle had split in the neck.

Somewhat in the same vein, I have a general rule never to buy anything
which has words to the effect "New, improved (whatever)..." on it. That
is because it always fails to meet the second criterion.

--

Jeff