Old 31-07-2014, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bert bert is offline

Default Open your garden for Age UK Norfolk

Age Uk are a commercial business much like SAGA making money out of
older people whilst pretending to be charitable

In message , Age UK Norfolk
writes

We are looking for people in Norfolk to share their passion and open
their gardens, helping us raise money to improve later life for older
people across Norfolk.

Opening your garden is a rewarding way to show off your hard work to an
appreciative audience, whilst raising vital funds for a local charity.
Your garden does not have to be huge. We’re looking for gardens of all
shapes and sizes. From small urban spaces to traditional English country
gardens, all have a part to play in Age UK Norfolk’s Open Garden Season.

Please visit our website to find out mo 'Open your garden for Age UK
Norfolk' (http://tinyurl.com/pkwd4pj)

--
bert