Old 01-08-2014, 08:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default It's not just me!

All around me have had a similarly miserable veg. season. Even my dear gardener (who mows one week and does special jobs the alternate week) says HE had lousy luck. Like mine, his corn cobs were only about 1/4 filled.

Along with the *&&$#%&*tomato prob, I got ONE tiny melon (new variety) out of the two plants. Etc.

Not just venting: would like to know if anyone in similar climate (Mediterranean) or even dissimilar, had as lousy a year?

HB