Old 01-08-2014, 09:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gus[_4_] Gus[_4_] is offline

Default one tomato plant not growing any tomatoes

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message
Also, wonder if you were overwatering this plant? Not supposed to
water much after flowers appear to keep plant from putting its
strength into greenery rather than fruit

---

I've not been watering it all. We've had quite a bit of rain this year,
and so far has not been necessary. I've done nothing to it different
than the other plants that are producing. There is one just about 4
feet away and it's more scraggly, but producing. I've never had a plant
do this before. It looks extremely healthy and has many yellow flowers.