Old 02-08-2014, 03:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gus[_4_] Gus[_4_] is offline

Default one tomato plant not growing any tomatoes

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message

It IS weird, how one plant will take off & leave the others behind (my
cucumbers) and sometimes all will do well except e.g.your big
contrarian.
And they say plants have no personalities!

HB

So you've had a healthy looking plant not bear anything sometimes? I
don't plant much and only tomatoes this year. First time I have seen
this happen. I keep expecting one day for it to have a whole bunch of
tomatoes, but it is August and still not one... It would make more sense
if the plant right next to it wasn't bearing anything too, but it is.
Or, there was something about the exact spot that the pollinators are
avoiding, but it's same spot I had one last year that also grew huge and
bore many fruit.