Old 02-08-2014, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Essex garden

On 2014-08-02 13:25:02 +0000, Spider said:

On 02/08/2014 14:10, Sacha wrote:
This is a garden in Essex that I'd really like to get to one of these
days http://www.ultingwickgarden.co.uk/

Lovely, Sacha! We have relatives in Essex, so it's a definite
possibility. Must start dropping hints.

The site gives details of open days but also says they'll open for
groups. I just hope we can get there one day.

If you can manage an Essex trip, you will be able to see RHS Hyde Hall
among others. You simply must see Beth Chatto's garden:
http://www.bethchatto.co.uk/
It's ages since we went there, but definitely worth a visit if you're in
the area.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London