Old 04-08-2014, 03:50 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Figs!!!!

Few months ago, bought some plants inexpensively from a man who was selling them off his back lot. Big, fat cactus, few other plants -- and a baby 3' fig tree that I bought just for its attractive foliage & potted up.

Well!!! Baby started making figs from the get-go. Was I surprised & thrilled!
Have harvested 2 dead-ripe figs already (indescribable taste) with more waiting in line.

Now why can't my apricot & plum, which are now 4 years in the ground, do likewise?

HB