Old 05-08-2014, 01:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default ¡Tomatillo!

On Monday, August 4, 2014 5:31:03 PM UTC-7, Todd wrote:
On 08/04/2014 03:13 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

On Saturday, August 2, 2014 11:55:03 PM UTC-7, Todd wrote:

Hi All,

Harvested and tasted my first Tomatillo ever. �Ay, caramba!

How do you get that neat upside-down exclamation point? Need to order a Spanish keyboard, or...?

Hi Higgs,

I AM SNEAKY!!!!

Actually, I did

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Ay%2C+caramba

and then pasted from the result into a note pad under

"It is spelled". It for things I can not remember how

to spell and the spell checker can't find, such as

"ignominy" and "Quelle surprise!".

I admire your sneakiness -- er -- "enterprise". I never would have thought of that!

I don't use spell checker, being one of a vanishing group of people who can spell. Soon we will all be gone and the world will little note nor long remember what we did here.

Suggestion: If you need to check spelling & your search engine can't handle it (surprised!?) just put what you think into a search engine. It is smart enough to figure out what you want.

HB