Old 09-08-2014, 03:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Paleo diet cartoon

On Friday, August 8, 2014 5:18:07 PM UTC-7, Don Wiss wrote:
On Fri, 08 Aug 2014 14:06:13 -0700, Todd wrote:

Ghostery blocks it and I am not about to turn Ghostery

off. Rats! Was looking forward to a good, funny cartoon.

Oh. That is why my page was blank. Thanks for figuring it out for me.

I tried Pause Blocking. I reloaded the page. Still blank. It claims

blocking is paused. Are you sure it is Ghostery? Adblock Plus has blocked

many things.

Don. http://paleofood.com/ (e-mail at page bottom).

I never heard of Ghostery until now. Went there and read many enthusiastic reviews, but also one that says Ghostery sells info to companies. Anybody know?

d/l Ghostery, did it interfere with your anti-virus? Mine is Avast.

Tx for any info.

HB