Old 09-08-2014, 03:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Paleo diet cartoon

On 08/08/2014 05:18 PM, Don Wiss wrote:
On Fri, 08 Aug 2014 14:06:13 -0700, Todd wrote:

Ghostery blocks it and I am not about to turn Ghostery
off. Rats! Was looking forward to a good, funny cartoon.

Oh. That is why my page was blank. Thanks for figuring it out for me.

I tried Pause Blocking. I reloaded the page. Still blank. It claims
blocking is paused. Are you sure it is Ghostery? Adblock Plus has blocked
many things.

Don. http://paleofood.com/ (e-mail at page bottom).

Hi Don,

Love the site. Thank you for putting it together!

We Paleos sure do eat well! Too bad I had to get
Diabetes to figure it out.

I love this cartoon:

http://www.paleodietfoodlist.net/wp-... 17492_n-1.jpg

Pretty much pokes humor at all the baloney out there
about us.

-T