Old 26-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Gordon Couger

Default recording animal movement

"Jim Webster" wrote in message

Gordon Couger wrote in message
news:tSaO9.499483$QZ.75172@sccrnsc02...

My news program must have lost this tread I picked it up in Califonia
visting my son. I guess I need to get a better news feed.

Certainly lookes like it :-))

Your rules would interfer with reality a lot.

they do, and as we all know, reality is real and it is what happens in
the end.

Getting on with neighbors is damned important. I know men that have

killed
each other over fence disputes. I had one landlord that always wanted

me to
go with him when he visted one neighbor. And the old man was as tough

as
they come. He just didn't want any trouble to start.

I think that sort of neighbour is not restricted to any one country. I
know neighbours in this country who are best not armed, rural and urban.

In rual areas you best considier you neighrbor armed. He may not be but he
most likely is. It is no for two legged varments but four legged ones but in
the heat of the momement bird shot at close range is as effective as a 50
caliber BMG at 1,000 yards.

All witner I carrerd a shot gun for ducks and quail and a highpowered rifile
for coyotes, badgers and racoons. If I was trapping I carried a pistol. You
could tell most farmers that were armed they guns hung from a rack in the
back widow of their truck.

It make for a more polite societ.

Gordon