Old 09-08-2014, 08:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default Paleo diet cartoon

On Fri, 8 Aug 2014, Higgs Boson wrote:

Not to resucitate (ap?) the "paleo diet" thread, heaven forbid, but there's a funny cartoon about it in the new New Yorker cartoon Web site. Third cartoon.

http://tinyurl.com/lgw8o5x

I loaded it in another browser that does not have any blocking software.
There is a preroll video ad that Adblock Plus is blocking.

The third cartoon is the paleo one. There are three cavemen sitting around
a fire. The caption is "I don't know about you guys, but I've had it up to
here with the paleo diet."