Old 10-08-2014, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default BT News Server

I'm not sure if anyone else uses BTs News Server to get here but I found a
problem yesterday that I thought I'd better share just in case. Turns out
that not all of BTs IP addresses can access their News Server so if, like
me, you have occasion to turn off your connection and restart you may be
given a new IP address that stops you getting to the Server. You get 480
Server requires authentication. Took me to turn it off and on again 3 times
before I could connect again!

--
Regards
Bob Hobden