Old 10-08-2014, 07:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Racoons in sweet corn - how to NOT

On Saturday, August 9, 2014 7:43:59 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Mothballs? Tonite I have a flashing light and on-off with the flashes radio.

I don't have corn, but I sure as hell have raccoon and it is making my life hell!
The ******* is so bold that when OP in household saw him in side yard, he
actually STARTED TO APPROACH, like "what's for dinner" !!!

Until I closed up the cat door, he would come in at night, mess up the cat's water dish, eat his food, and for all I know, take a nap.

One night I came into the kitchen late and thus