Old 12-08-2014, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Hello

On 12/08/2014 11:13, Emery Davis wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2014 20:24:18 +0200, Shiraz wrote:

Hello everyone, I've just joined because I love my garden and want to
learn all I can. I'm going to sit back and read untill I find my way
around. Think it might take me a while ... :-)

However you connect, you're welcome here. Lurking is fine but don't
hesitate to ask questions or share what you've got going in the garden!

-E

If you do have a question then do say where in the UK you are, and if it
will help then a link to a picture will also help.