Old 12-08-2014, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Knotweed running under drive/patio

On 12/08/2014 11:09, Ragnar wrote:
On 12/08/2014 09:35, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

That's what I did last year with most. There is still a clump of JKW
by one the garden fences but it look quite nice so I'm leaving it.

You are out of your tiny mind.
:-(

---
protection is active.

If it can be contained then it is a very attractive plant, though I
doubt if you have ever looked closely at it in flower.
It's easy to see why plant collectors went for it.
There is a variegated form
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/283104/