Old 12-08-2014, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AL_n AL_n is offline

Default Universal spray for aphids, and other apple tree leaf problems?

Hi all,

I few months ago, I planted three different apple trees. Now, already, each
has its own issues. One has aphids, and the other two have some kind of
brown leaf patches, and holes in leaves.

I'm no expert, and don't have a lot of time to read up on fruit tree
problems. Is there a universal spray for apple trees that generally
protects against the common problems?

I've sprayed the aphid-riddled one with a washing-up liguid solution, which
I hope will solfve the aphid issue but the patchy leaf-browning issue is
something I'd like to put a stop to before it gets any worse.

Many thanks,

Al