Old 12-08-2014, 03:31 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bert[_2_] Bert[_2_] is offline

Default Coping with sod?

In Moe DeLoughan
wrote:

... The best
thing you can do is not let it dry out.

Thanks for the info. I'm watering twice a day right now, and I think the
city is still coming by from time to time, so it's probably getting more
than your suggested 1" a week right now. Other than sending a lot of
that water down the newly refurbished sewer system, I don't think I'm
doing any harm, and looking at the state of the sod on some of the
neighbors' yards, I think I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

--
St. Paul, MN