Old 13-08-2014, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Back to summer?

On Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:35:53 +0200, Michael Uplawski wrote:

Four seasons of Normandie: http://www.heula.net/imageP1/279P1.jpg

Heh, I love that one. We've got it on a plastic placemat. Heula --
which is a local coop -- has been very successful and now has products
all over the place.

Here the earliest of the maples are starting to show colour, while many
of them are still in full summer growth spurt. Very odd. There is a
whole other bunch that haven't really grown at all this year, the spring
and early summer was just too cold.

-E

P.S. So Michael, did you make it to Fete de la Chasse? We stayed away
this year, but I did miss the horn blowing competitions.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy