Old 17-08-2014, 12:26 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
Guv Bob[_2_] Guv Bob[_2_] is offline

Default Lawn Aerator

"Oren" wrote in message ...
On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 19:29:18 -0800, "Guv Bob"
wrote:

Magically someone was passing out flyers to do aeration in the neighborhood this week. This is the just the 2nd time I've seen someone come by in 20 years.
Prices listed vary from $80-160 front and back, depending on any extra services.

Let us know what you finally decide. How old is this thread now?

It's old as the hills.

What is your plan of attack, have you found a solution? I get the
impression you can't make up your mind, I hope I'm wrong.

On hold. Low priority. Will update if and when it happens.