Old 17-08-2014, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default Garden Lighting

On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 10:08:14 +0200, Martin wrote:

One of our neighbours has a small fish pond. Judging from the number of small
frogs and dragonflies we find in our garden fish, and other pond life are not
totally incompatible.

It's not always the fish to blame. Some "other pond life" eat small
fish. Dytiscus beetles and their huge larvae can reduce a pond to no
life at all. The green ones are quite attractive from a distance. I
had a pet one in a tank when I was about 5. It bit my finger and drew
blood. Mum panicked, the doctor laughed!

Steve

--
Neural Network Software http://www.npsnn.com
EasyNN-plus More than just a neural network http://www.easynn.com