Old 17-08-2014, 10:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default two garlic questions:

On 08/17/2014 01:38 PM, wrote:
left my garlic "hanging" for two or three weeks

the cloves should not rot by planting time

Hi Buck Wheat,

Thank you!

How do you store you cloves until then?

Couldn't resist the one with the skins breaking
on all the cloves. Most of it wound up in my
Sunday cooking.

Couldn't resist: I tried a sliver. Wow! Peppery
like a great first press olive oil, buttery,
and oh so much garlic flavor. I bet my breath
sure does smell pretty!

Hope this doesn't ruin me for store bought garlic in
the off months.

I am planning on replanting my garlic after the first
freeze kill off my Zuke and tomato plants. Sound
right to you?

-T